Friday, April 21, 2017

That Gene Skipped Me!

My sister Debbie made some lollipops for Easter and brought them to Mom's room at the rehab center.

There were four flavors: Root Beer, Hot Cinnamon, Grape, and Raspberry. (I may be wrong about the flavors, but close enough....)

Debbie packaged the lollipops in little plastic bags and tied them with colored ribbon. The color of the ribbon signified the flavor of the lollipop.

The lollipops are all gone now, but I did manage to eat a few Root Beer ones myself. (Yum!)

I also grabbed a few yesterday and brought them to work. A couple of the gals I work with were going gaga over them. They loved the flavors and were even raving about the presentation. They asked me if this creativity extended to me, and I answered....

"Bahahahahahahahaha!"

😏

No comments: