Saturday, April 29, 2017

Lew's Logbook: T-Ball

(Lew takes a trip down Memory Lane today. Enjoy! ~ Tracy)

I remember the days when my son, Matt, began his athletic career as a T-ball player. It was so cute to watch those little kids hit the ball off the tee and take off toward 1st base (although some would run to 3rd… so cute). Then the ball would roll around on the playing field and every member of the team in the field would run after the ball and then have no idea what to do with it when they got it.

Today I went to opening day for the Westbrook Little League program where my grandson Eli was introduced to his fellow T-ball teammates.

How time flies.

Below is one of my favorite pics taken two years ago of Eli and me in front of the Portland Sea Dogs stadium just before the game.

Eli, Grampa, and Slugger pose together in front of Hadlock Field.

No comments: