Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Dad 350: Easing on Down the Road

(Dad writes today. My next blog post will be on Monday. Have a great weekend!  ~  Tracy)

Derf Here! Another cold windy winter day in the Northeast. If I'm not mistaken, it is Spring. Well let the weather prove it.

I will be brief today as I'm running late to visit Spouse for her dinner. Mary Lou (Spouse) is now in a rehab facility about one and one half mile from our residence. Even on our road.

She seems to be slowly gaining strength from her fall, bone breaking, and operation on her shoulder and arm. She seems to be feeling a little better, but the progress is slow. We must have patience. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks, and I must be on my way. Sooo....

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: