Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Dad 349: Spouse in Stitches

(Dad wrote the following earlier today. He and Kim just got home from visiting Mom. I guess I'm a little behind on getting this uploaded to the blog! LOL! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! A gorgeous cold sunny day to complete the cleanup of yesterday's blizzard. Anywhere from 15 to 22 inches of snow around our area. Please, no more winter as spring is a few days away. PLEASE!
 
Getting ready to visit Spouse at the rehab hospital. If all goes well, she will be moved to a rehab facility just up the road from our home. She should have her stitches removed tomorrow if all goes as scheduled. Still need prayers for her progress. Thanks for your concerns. They are welcome.
 
I am now wishing to not use my plow truck again this year. One thing good about storms in March: The snow melts more quickly. At least I hope so! Done for today! Sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: