Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Dad 343: Pirate Eye

(The blog most go on! Enjoy Dad's post!  ~  Tracy)

Derf Here! Another nice wintry day. Started with a little snow, which all went away during the day.

Yesterday I had my left eye operated on. Removed cataracts. Put in a lens and a stent due to my glaucoma. Had a structure over it for the night.



Today I pulled off the pirate patch, and boy was it bright. Took a while to get my bearings. I put my glasses on and could still see fine through the right lens but not the left. Left eye could see well without glasses.

Then, with Lew as my driver, it was off to a checkup after dropping Tracy off at work. Debbie, who took me yesterday for my operation, came and stayed with Spouse.

Checkup went well and I had my left lens removed from glasses. Now I am trying to get used to vision.

Next week I have another checkup and on March 7th I get my right eye done. Can't wait!

Lew, since we were so close, stopped by Tony's Donuts on our way home from my checkup. We had to purchase a variety of goodies. And they were good!

GO PATS!

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: