Saturday, June 11, 2016

Lew's Logbook: Still Got Nothing

(Happy 56th Anniversary to my parents, a.k.a. Derf and Spouse! Lew writes today about an anniversary of his own. ~ Tracy)

In National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, cousin Eddy tells all that his daughter Ruby Sue’s eyes went cross when she fell into a well and then straightened out when she got kicked by a mule (this was just after he warned all of his son Rocky’s lip fungus).

The reason this came to mind is because it was two years ago in June that I had a bad cold and lost my sense of smell and taste, apparently forever.

This past week I had another bad cold that I’m just getting over. I was musing “wouldn’t it be something if I my sense of smell and taste came back after another bad cold."

I still got nothing.

Maybe I should try getting kicked by a mule.

No comments: