Saturday, September 5, 2015

Yard Sale

Our breakfast buddies and a couple of their daughters had a bunch of yard sale items, and what better place than our house to have a sale?!
 
We started setting up shortly after 7:00 this morning and "closed" for the day around 3:30ish. We will "open" again tomorrow around 8:00 in the morning for day two. (There will be no day three!)
 
The sale items are covered with tarps in our driveway, so I suppose someone could do some midnight requisitioning. But I'm not too worried.... The driveway is right below my bedroom window, so I would probably hear them.... And then I would go outside and help them pack the stuff in their car!
 
Pastor Dave's and Laura's two young daughters had a lemonade and popcorn stand at our sale today. Their cuteness factor alone would have given them great business success! But the lemonade and popcorn were quite tasty. Yum.
 
Lew and I had a few items in the sale today. But I spent all of our profits buying stuff from our friends!

No comments: