Tuesday, May 26, 2015

To-Do List Panic

I just updated my iPad software to a version of iOS 8. (Yes, I waited a while to let them work the kinks out.)
 
When I tried to open my app that shows and syncs my Google lists, it kept crashing on me. Oh, no! This is where I keep my to-do lists! My recommended reading list! All sorts of lists!
 
I frantically checked my iPhone, on which I am still running a version of iOS 7. The app still worked on it, and my lists were okay. Phew.
 
I next conducted a Google search during which I learned my old app was no longer being supported; it will never work with iOS 8. So, on to find a new app for my Google lists....
 
Found one! Still learning its idiosyncrasies, of course. But my lists are intact. Hooray!
 
To do: Get used to new to-do list app!

No comments: