Friday, May 1, 2015

I Am 52

My birthday started off by my riding with Dad to Maine Medical Center around 12:15AM.  Mom had complained of a pain in her chest, so the EMT's that came to the house decided she should be transported to the hospital. After some waiting, Dad and I were "sent home" and were once again sleeping by 3:30AM.

After undergoing more tests today, Mom was discharged early this evening. Dad and I brought her home, she ate some dinner, and she is now in bed watching the Red Sox game. Go, Sox!

Three photos from today.....

Couldn't resist this selfie in the hospital restroom. The sign encouraged me to hum "Happy Birthday" while washing my hands. How did the hospital know it was my birthday?  LOL!


I was with my mother in the hospital 52 years ago today as well. I asked Mom if she wanted to reenact the moment of my birth and capture it on camera, but we decided on this ourselfie instead!


Lew bought me a cake. Chocolate, of course!  :)


No comments: