Friday, May 22, 2015

Big Ideas

Writing prompt:  Ideas.

I haven't done a writing prompt for Five-Minute Friday for several weeks, so that was my big idea for today: Use a writing prompt!

I am an "ideas" person. When I have an idea, I like to see it happen. Sometimes I can pull it all off by myself, and sometimes it requires other people to do the lion's share of the work. But if I think it is a worthwhile idea to implement, then I do not hesitate to ask for the help of others. (Example: My sisters Kim and Debbie - mostly Kim - helped my mother sort through her clothes. My idea; I asked for help; others did the work.)

I do need another big idea for today. We are having a Memorial Day weekend yard sale for the next couple days, so maybe I will take it easy tonight and read. Lew and I may watch an episode of "Monk"; we like to sing along with the theme song. "It's a jungle out there...."

Now here is a wonderful big idea:  If you live near us, come to our yard sale this weekend and buy our stuff!

No comments: