Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Dad 696: Shortest Day, Longest Night

(Dad writes today! Happy "Winter Solstice" tomorrow! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! From inside the house the day outside looks like a beautiful spring day. But temperature is not like spring (30's).
 
Not much to report on this time of year, so here's a little info for all the people out there. Tomorrow will be the shortest day of the year. On Thursday our days will start to increase in time. Not much per day, but at least the amount of daylight will be increasing each day. The longest day will be here in six months. It will be a whole lot warmer then also. So Winter, please go by quickly.
 
Tune in next week for my post-Christmas post. I have most of my holiday projects done. I will complete my duties for the season after this blog post is done.
 
This post is done.
 
Sooooo.... Have a Merry Christmas!!!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: