Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Dad 694: A Trip to the Dentist

(Dad writes today. He makes a Seinfeld reference, ha ha! ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! Looking out the window, today was a beautiful day. But the temperature never made it up to the freezing mark. It's about 25 degrees now.

I have been interrupted in my writing by another shooting in our country. A shooter is at Las Vegas University. Didn't take long for the police to find the suspect. He is now expired. Don't know anything else, such as how many people were shot or how the suspect died. We will find out later.

Now back to what I wanted to write about. Had my cleaning at the dentist today. I'm not a fan of going to the dentist. (But I'm not an anti-dentite!) Must return next month for the removal of an old black filling. We are also watching another tooth that will eventually need work. I will keep up with my dental needs.

Enough for today!

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: