Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Dad 690: A Day at a Time

(Dad writes today. I need to start writing again, too. ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another beautiful sunny day. But the cool weather is coming to us (high 30s and 40s). I always start my blog post by stating the weather.
 
The days go by. Sadness is a part of every day, but we are managing to survive. Every day gets us a step closer to having a reunion. We await that great day!
 
We had a delightful visit at the end of last week from niece Gina, nephew Harry, and Harry's wife Donna. It was great to see them after so many years. Many thanks to them for visiting us! We certainly enjoyed their visit, and we hope they did as well.
 
Gina brought her dog, Westinghouse... oh, I've made a serious error... his name is Hemingway. Gina sometimes refers to him as "Dog." (I liked pretending I couldn't remember his name!) We all enjoyed "Dog." He was very well behaved and he got along well with his Maine family.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: