Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Back to the Blog

I took a little bloggy-break this past week.  It was busy with family, friends, and work, so I thought the blog could take a break. And it could!

Wednesday is normally Dad's day to write, but he is back in the hospital. He had a follow-up appointment with his surgeon yesterday, and she told him to go the hospital and get admitted. He needs to be on stronger antibiotics (the kind only done by I.V.) to take care of the infection in his foot. We are not sure how long he will be in the hospital, but we should know more on Friday when the medical team looks at his foot again.

Kim, Joe, Kaelen, and Cocoa left for Illinois on Monday morning. We received a text message from Kaelen this afternoon that they had arrived home safely. We had a nice visit with them, and it seemed to fly by.

I think I'll wrap up this post. I will try to write more often!

No comments: