Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Dad 659: LET'S GO, ROCKETS!

(Dad writes today! And it is my pleasure to find the game stream! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another fairly nice day in the Northeast. Temps around 40° without a strong sun. Hard to believe we are now in the last half of February. We'll see March soon. This is the tamest February I can remember. Please go by quickly.
 
With the technology available now, we have been able to watch Coach Zach's basketball games from Illinois once again. I believe we have watched all of his games this year. Tonight will be his team's last game of the regular season. We'll be watching. The regional playoffs start Saturday. And we'll be watching. Go Rockets!
 
Must now get ready for my daily visit to Lou at the nursing home. Then home to watch the game. Looking forward to game time. Tracy is our engineer for figuring out how and where to watch the games. I know I could never figure out the channel selection. It would never happen without her. Thanks, Tracy!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: