Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Dad 658: Banana, Sunrise, Chair

(Dad writes today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! A sunny day in the 40s. A nice day for February 8th. Three weeks left in February. We are on the last few weeks of winter. Please speed it up.
 
Well, I had a six-month doctor's appointment yesterday. I have a few things to work on. Must get my blood sugar down. Must lose about 10 pounds.
 
Ashley gave me three words to remember. She said "banana, sunrise, chair." Later in the visit she asked for the three words I said "banana, chair," but could not remember "sunrise." Later she told me the word was sunrise. I am angry I couldn't remember sunrise. My comment was that Biden should take a test for this problem!
 
Then I heard his State of the Union address. A lot of our current problems not mentioned. Just what I suspected.
 
Great response from Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Waiting for Biden's last two years as president to be over. That's it!!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: