Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Dad 588: In the News

(Dad writes today. Prayers for the high school in Texas.... ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another beautiful day in the Northeast. Temps are in the mid 60s and the next week is predicted to have nice weather. We'll take it.
 
While writing this I'm watching the results of a school shooting in Arlington, Texas. It is at Timberview High School where a fight started and an 18-year-old drew a gun. I believe four people were injured. The fight and shooting are on cameras. (It seems that everybody has a camera on their phone.) Hope there are no fatalities. We'll find out shortly.
 
Tracy has gone to visit her mother at the nursing home. I will be going to see Mary Lou shortly for the remainder of the day.
 
I have been watching sports on a nightly basis. Happy with all the results. I was glad to see Brady win over the Patriots by a small margin. (Almost lost!) Last night I watched the Red Sox beat the Yankees to continue in the playoffs. They have had a good run but will have a tough time winning against the very good Tampa Bay team. Good luck, Red Sox!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: