Monday, August 2, 2021

A Day of Good Visits

Dad had a really good visit with Mom this afternoon. I guess they talked for a couple hours! That's a long time for Mom to stay engaged in a conversation. 😊

I stopped in to see Mom on my way home from work. She remembered that Dad had been there and that they had talked about how she needs the care they provide at the nursing home. She also told me that she didn't want to play a part in some show they were going to do, but I think she may have been confusing that with the episode of Andy Griffith we were watching! (Aunt Bee was going to be Miss Mayberry in the pageant.)

As I wrote yesterday, another visit came to an end this morning. Kelsey, Zachariah, and Bode got on the road at 6AM... only an hour later than Kelsey had hoped for. Not bad, I say!

No comments: