Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Dad 473: I Got Heart Rhythm

(Dad had quite the morning. Enjoy his post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another great summer day in the area. Supposed to be really great through Monday.
 
Well, today I was up early and Lew delivered me to Maine Medical Center for my heart problem. It was beating out of sequence. In order to get it beating in rhythm, I must get shocked. Suffice it to say, they put me to sleep and shocked me once. I did not jump up off the table as they do on television. The heart started beating regularly. The cardiologist told me it was working and she would see me later in her office. When? She will let me know.
 
It could last in rhythm or go back to AFib. Hope it sticks. How long? I don't know. But I'll take it for now.
 
Rest of Illinois family arrives tomorrow!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: