Monday, April 15, 2019

Changes

I started a new job last Wednesday!

I didn't think I would ever leave my previous job, but toward the end of February there were a lot of personnel changes going on in the office. So I decided it was time for me to move on, too. I was sad to leave but it was the right decision.

My new job is in a completely different industry, so I have LOTS to learn. (Fortunately, the knowledge of debits and credits is transferable!) The new gig is going well so far, and I am enjoying it. My schedule is somewhat different now, but I am getting used to it.

I wanted to end this post with some great philosophical statement about how changes can be both difficult and good at the same time, but everything I was coming up with sounded too corny. Thus ends my post!

No comments: