Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Dad 454: March Showers

(High water usage in the household today. Enjoy Dad's post!  ~  Tracy)

Derf Here!

Tracy just came over and asked me if Derf was done. I told her I forgot about it. So here is my blog post for the day....

Well, the days are surely getting warmer. We have been above freezing the last few days. Supposed to get a little snow tonight that is sure to melt within two days. We have turned the corner towards Spring. Hooray!!

Had a busy day today getting ready for tomorrow. Spouse had her shower today and will get her hair cut tomorrow. I showered today as well and will go to my foot doctor tomorrow after Spouse's hair appointment. So it looks like a busy day tomorrow also.

Just watched the weather channel out in the Colorado, Wyoming, and South Dakota area. Blizzard conditions and whiteout conditions are there. Wind gusts over 65 MPH. Snow by the foot predicted out there. Good for them! Better them than us.

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: