Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Dad 450: The "All Clear!"

(My day: snow and headache. A good day to stay home, so I did! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Snowed last night and this morning. Officially, seven inches in Portland. All cleared up this morning.
 
Well, I saw my infectious disease doctor yesterday. Had blood drawn to check if it was still clear. Got a call yesterday afternoon and was told my blood was still clear of infection and bacteria. So I'm all done with infectious disease doctor unless something else happens. I'm free!!! Whoopee!!!
 
Back to my foot doctor and carefully checking any bruises that I have on my nine toes. Will take good care of any other situations. Hope I'll never face sepsis again.
 
The couch is used by Spouse and me daily. She gets good use of her iPad.
 
Congratulations to grandson Zack as he will be signing with University of Maine (Orono) to play D-1 football. He will be rooming with the quarterback that he won the high school state championship with. (The quarterback spent a year of post-graduate for football and studies.) They are both happy for their accommodations.
 
Done for now.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: