Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Dad 434: Red Sox Wrap

(Happy Halloween! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Well, fall has fell as we have a very fallish day today. It makes me think of what is coming. I hate winter!
 
I had scheduled a man to check out our monitor heater in our small living quarters for yesterday. It was about one month ago that I scheduled his visit. He never showed. Since the monitor was in the shop last year, I will not have it checked out this fall. The man I had doing the heater over the past many years would take it back to his shop and quickly check it out for the next year. I guess I'll be looking for a new service man next summer. Or perhaps this winter if a problem arises. Please, no problems!
 
Last week I said if the Red Sox lost game #3 in the World Series they would wrap up the series in game #6. I was wrong, as they won both games that followed game #3. They wrapped up the series in five games. The best team in baseball for sure. The season was great as they were 11-3 in the postseason. They beat the other two teams that also won 100 or more games. They defeated the defending champs. We watched the parade this morning. No more baseball until spring.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: