Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Dad 392: Look, Ma!

(I never thought 30-degree weather would bring me such joy! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! We have certainly enjoyed the last two days. Finally reached temperatures above freezing since before Christmas. Perhaps rain in the next few days. No big snowstorms seen for the future!
 
I did not watch any NFL games during the regular season. Well, I will watch the playoffs. (I said I would not watch NFL football until the playoffs.) Now that I'm back – GO PATS! Not too many chances coming down the road. Maybe this will be their last chance for a while.
 
Spouse canceled her appointment last Friday at the doctor. We visit him once a month but he told her not to come in bad weather. She did, however, get to her dentist appointment yesterday for her six-month cleaning. No cavities. Just a regular report. She never has cavities. Grew up in Maryland with chloride in the water. Works well!
 
Looking for the weather to remain warm with no snow. Sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: