Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Dad 713: RSVP & O2

(Dad writes today. He is saving my blog from extinction! I will try to post more. Thanks for reading! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Today's weather is not great, especially after yesterday which may have been our early summer. It seems to be slow coming, but I guess we'll have to wait.
 
I've got two or three things I want to take care of in the next couple days.
 
I've been invited to reunions at two schools I have taught at, and I need to respond to those requests. (I must get my computer person to e-mail them.) I will make it to one of the reunions. I will attend the one at Kents Hill School where I first started teaching in 1961. I cannot make the July reunion at Sanford High School, where I taught from 1966 to 1970. I am saving my month of July for family visitors from Illinois.
 
I have been wanting to get a portable O2 machine and have a prescription for one. I finally have gotten around to trying to schedule this meeting. Waiting for a callback from Apria. Hope to firm up a date today.
 
I'll let you know if I completed these tasks.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: