Thursday, June 8, 2023

Dad 673: Waiting

(Dad writes today. I will do another post when the the delivery has happened! ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! We are going through a weather situation that does not allow for the sun to be seen. Plus we have smoke from Canadian fires leaking down through the eastern part of our country. New York was so smoke-covered yesterday that one could barely make out the skyline.

Tuesday I went to check with my doctor about getting oxygen. I am getting readings in the 60s and a couple in the 50s. We figured out what I needed and the call has been made, but I have heard nothing since returning home. So I called my doctor this morning to check on how and when I get my oxygen package. I now wait for a return call from the company that will deliver my O2 and teach me how to run it. I would like it to be today. Please, please, please!

I will wait and keep testing and reading numbers from high 90s to low 60s and 70s. Please get me out of my waiting pattern!

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: