Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Dad 642: Upcoming Appointments

(Dad writes today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Fall is now here. The weather today is bright and sunny. Temperatures are dropping (mid 50s). Bring it on. At least we are not getting snow like the Midwest did yesterday. Hold off the snow until next year.
 
I just ran out of ink in my pen. This new pen seems to be working fine.
 
I just saw my schedule for the next week. Quite busy. Tomorrow I have an eye checkup. My glaucoma doctor will look me over. I'll ask him if I'm getting old enough to stop appointments. He'll say all is good, so let's keep it going. I'll agree; see you in six months. After my eye checkup I'll go to see Lou for the rest of the afternoon until early evening. I still visit Lou every day.
 
Have nothing else scheduled until Monday. Must go to Walgreens to get my flu shot and my second shot for shingles.
 
On Tuesday the furnace will be serviced to get set for the winter. Then the busy six days will be over.
 
I should mention that I voted yesterday. Now I can listen to all those promos for another three weeks. Please go by fast.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: