Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Dad 628: Eight Days, A Week

(Dad writes today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another beach day on the northeast coast. We have had a series of beach days. We need rain and did receive a small amount yesterday. The experts say this weekend, including Friday, will be a fine time for beach-visiting. I hope we get some of this weather in a couple weeks so Zach, Kelsey, and Bode have some good weather. Please!
 
A short blog post today. Yesterday we celebrated Lou's birthday. We also had a picture taken of our family. You saw that picture on this blog yesterday. This is the highlight of our week. One week from today I will have a birthday that will give me age equality with my eight-days-older partner. She robbed the cradle!
 
Nothing negative today, so I'm done.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: