Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Dad 512: Still Quarantined

(I was "at work" when Dad wrote his blog post today, so I'm getting this typed in after the sitting and shopping have been completed! Enjoy! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Kaelen is sitting on the deck catching some vitamin D from the sun. It is a beautiful day (about 50°), but the wind sends a chill right through you. I'm surprised she is still outside.
 
Kim is at the grocery store picking up food wearing a mask (Kim, not the food). She should return shortly and we'll restock our shelves.
 
Kim and Kaelen came here for two weeks and now are in their eighth week of visiting.
 
Must stay quarantined as our governor has sentenced us to house arrest. Let's get back to normal.
 
Our wonderful representatives in Congress are on vacation while the rest of the country wants to get working. Only in the USA.
 
Enough complaining for now. I still have a lot more material. For now, I'll stop!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: