Saturday, August 18, 2018

Lew's Logbook: Funtown

(I was at work while all this was happening. 😞 Enjoy Lew's post! ~ Tracy)

I hadn’t been to Funtown/Splashtown in at least three years. Last Friday I had an opportunity to go with my son and his family. We purchased an all-day combo pass so we could enjoy the amusement area and the water park.

Did the bumper cars, the little roller coaster (we had to negotiate to get Adam on the ride, he was just a tiny bit short), antique cars, log flume and the big roller coaster. Eli was tall enough and went on the big coaster but did not like it very much. (Dad had to talk him down a little.) The kids went on a couple of other rides and Grampa was just a spectator.  

Then we hit the water park. It was a beautiful, warm sunny day and there were a lot of people (see picture) enjoying the park. 


I was good for about five hours of activity and enjoyed every minute. It was one of those days that you would like to record and play over and over again. 

Emily took this picture of Matt, Adam, me, and Eli waiting in line for the antique cars.


No comments: