Sunday, June 9, 2024

Miscellanea

I just googled the plural of "miscellaneous" so I hope the title of this post is the correct usage.

Lew and I watched the final round of the Women's College World Series last week. Congratulations to Oklahoma on the FOUR-peat! Over the course of four years, the seniors played 250 games together. They lost only 15 of those games, they were never run-ruled, and they were never shut out... not to mention the four national championship titles. What a great softball squad!

I did some much-needed organizing/cleaning on Friday. I still have lots more to do, but I'm tired. Plus it will still be here later, LOL!

Dad will write more about this on Wednesday, but he DID go yesterday. The weather cooperated after all.

The weather today... well... it's raining. It must have rained really hard at some point during our church service; we could hear it pounding on the roof for several minutes.

I've been reading some interesting novels. (What about you?)

We finally went for pie & fry (Bill's Pizza and Pier Fries) with some friends last week. We followed up our fine dining experience with delicious ice cream treats at Fielder's Choice.

Now I'm off to have some lunch!

No comments: