Monday, June 17, 2024

A Mediocre Lunch Break

When I scheduled my next dental cleaning several months ago, I was not working on Mondays.

I am now working on Mondays.

My appointment was today at noon.

I refrained from munching this morning at work so that I wouldn't have to brush my teeth before leaving for the dentist's office.

After getting bitewing x-rays taken, I followed Darlene (my hygienist who is a friend from high school) to her work area to get my teeth cleaned.

I thought I was going to get scolded since I haven't done a great job flossing every night, etc.  But she said everything looked fine.  Phew!

When I got in my vehicle to head back to work, I first opened a lunch bar and took a bite. I was starving!

So my lunch break wasn't great since I had to go to the dentist. But it wasn't terrible either since I didn't get scolded. Still, it was below average as far as lunch breaks go.

My next dental appointment is on a Thursday next March at 10:00am. I don't work on Thursdays!

No comments: