Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Dad 719: Hot and Busy

(Dad writes today. We will be running the A/C tonight. ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Very warm day in the Northeast. Temp is around high 80s and low 90s. Because it is hot, this will be short!
 
Well, I've had two weekends in a row that have had busy Saturdays.
 
On June 8th I spent the day at the Kents Hill School Reunion. Check out my post from last week.
 
This past Saturday (the 15th) Tracy and I attended a ceremony to dedicate memorial patio bricks at the Hospice House in Scarborough. There were 99 bricks being dedicated in memory of those who recently passed away. The bricks were engraved (Mary Lou's has "1938 - 2023" below her name) and inserted into the patio as part of the Hospice's "Trail of Memories." It was a busy place and we were happy to honor Mary Lou in this way.
 
I'm done writing for the day!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: