Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Dad 720: Coming East

(Dad writes today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another beautiful morning in the Northeast. Temps in the low 80s and rising. Summer is here! We'll take it.
 
This will be a short blog post. The rest of the day will be spent by me thanking the Kents Hill School Class of 1964 for the invitation to their reunion on June 8th. We (my daughter Deb and son-in-law Glen) were welcomed to Kents Hill for a day a remembrance and reacquaintance with long time ago students (only a few years younger than I am). We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the accomplishments of the school as the campus has expanded to a very large area with several buildings, etc. So I had better get started on my e-mail to Dick and Joanne O'Connor.
 
That's all for you except...
 
Kim, Joe, and Kaelen are on the road today from Illinois. They will be here tomorrow. Exciting times for all!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: