Saturday, July 6, 2024

Saturday Summary

The water is not on at the camp yet. According to my cousin Robert, the water company dropped the ball on a couple things. So hopefully all we be in order within a week or two. Apparently they need to dig to fix something; Kim was willing to help them dig if it would speed things up! LOL!

My FYE tasks at work are going okay. I anticipate working only my regular schedule (Mondays and Tuesdays) in order to complete everything, so that's good.  I'm taking the week of July 29th off, and I'm looking forward to it already!

We have been watching Wimbledon. Getting down to the round of 16. Yesterday I explained the scoring of the game to Kaelen. The bottom line is that tennis scoring is a strange beast.

Today I watched the Indiana Fever game. Lew watched, too, although some of his watching was done through his eyelids. Caitlyn Clark became the first WNBA rookie to record a triple-double! I'm so glad they won the game, since it would have been a bummer after such a nice achievement. Congratulations, #22!

No comments: