Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Dad 722: For REAL

(Dad writes today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another great day in the Northeast.
 
Update on water at little camp: The town water team has repaired everything that they need to. They have water up at the big camp. Now the family must get the water into both camps. They will probably have a series of leaks in both places which will have to be fixed. I think they are working on the water as I write this. Let's hope so.
 
Tomorrow my hair will be cut in the morning. It is 12 weeks since the previous styling.
 
Been busy today. Went to the DMV this morning to renew my license and get a REAL ID. We got there 15 minutes before opening and Tracy got in line with about 20 other people. At 8 AM they opened the office and Tracy got #13. In about half an hour our number was called. We went to the window and it was painless. We got what we wanted. They took my picture and checked my vision. All went well. We also received a new handicap parking placard extended to match my license expiration date. Probably the last time I renew my license. A good day!!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: