Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Dad 724: JD, JD, JD!

(Dad writes his 724th post on 7/24! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another nice summer day with the windows open! We'll take it.
 
JD Vance takes on a new life for sure after being named as the candidate for vice-president running with Trump. I now have three JD's:
  1. One of my sons-in-law is a JD.
  2. If you know me, perhaps you know how much I'm into gospel music. JD Sumner is a JD that I followed for many years. He has left this earth. He was one of the lowest bass singers ever. In fact, on a recording by Elvis, at the end there is a bass singing "way on down, way on down." That's my 2nd JD.
  3. JD Vance, Trump's vice-president pick, is my third JD.
So, good vibes to JD Vance and may you be a winner. It shouldn't be close, but our country is not the brightest.
 
Well, the rest of my Illinois family is on the road today. Zach, Kelsey, Bode, and Boston are on their way to Maine. Looking forward to their visit. Wish my companion was still with me for the visit, but God had plans that were not mine.
 
I'll now go back to watching the world politics. What will happen next? Stay tuned.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: