Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Dad 736: The True Test

(Dad wrote this post earlier today. I was at work, so I'm finally getting a chance to enter it. I hope he is correct about the results of the upcoming election! ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! Another nice fall day in the Northeast. Temp about freezing this morning. Has risen to the 40s now. Starting tomorrow we'll be above the average temp for this time of year. We'll be well above average for a week with no rain in sight. So we expect a good stretch of weather for the next week.

Looking forward to Trump's Town Hall with Harris Faulkner in about 10 minutes. Then I'll watch Brett Baier's interview with V.P. Harris during his show today at 6:00 PM.

I think the voting is changing in D.J.T.'s favor. I believe God allowed Trump to dodge recent attempts on his life so he could become the 47th president.

I'll be voting tomorrow and then I'll watch the rest of the voting cycle at home. Praying for what I believe to be the best results. If it's Biblical, I approve it. If it is not Biblical, I oppose it. The Pastor said this and I believe it is true.

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: