Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Dad 735: And the Storms Go On

(Dad writes today. I have a sore throat, but I am counting my blessings. ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! A fall day with temps in the 50s. Bright sun as this is written. Surely a great fall day.

I'm watching news of the storm named Milton which will be hitting Florida this evening. Just less than two weeks after the storm Helene that has devastated Florida and is not cleaned up yet. It will be a mess.

It looks like the Milton storm will go through where sister Deb just moved out of. I am trying to reach her in Indy but she must be busy or not answering her phone. I imagine she is happy to be out of Florida.

Things seem to be rolling along here in the Northeast as well as can be expected. We'll continue to go on. Taking life as it comes to us.

Almost one year since Mary Lou has been gone. She is missed!

Done for the day.

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: