Sunday, August 18, 2024

A New Pizza Experience

After an early departure this past Tuesday, Kim, Joe, Kaelen, and Cocoa arrived home early Wednesday evening. That's a long two days of driving!

Last Sunday I wrote about the Olympics. It was a great two weeks of sports. Now Lew and I have been watching the Little League Baseball World Series. I would love to go to Williamsport, PA some year to experience this event. It ends next Sunday.

We went out to lunch with Matt, Emily, Eli, and Adam after church today. We had such a nice time with them, and the food was especially scrumptious. I had a Loaded Mashed Potato pizza! It's made with pizza dough topped with a cheese blend, bacon, smoked cheddar, fresh jalapeƱos, scallions, and sour cream. (I had them hold the fresh jalapeƱos.)  We all went home with leftovers, so there is more yumminess to look forward to.

We are having a yard sale Labor Day weekend with our friends Carole and Donna, so I am starting to declutter. It's going a bit slow, but I will pick up the pace as the day draws nearer. My niece Kelsey wrote the best yard sale advertisement, which went something like this: "Come buy our stuff. We don't want it anymore!"

No comments: