Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Dad 715: Changes to See

(Dad writes today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Enjoying another day on the summery side that has temps in the 80s with sun. Keep it coming!
 
Just received Kents Hill School's spring magazine. Two weeks from this Saturday (June 8th) I will be spending the day at Kents Hill for its reunion. It will be the 200th year of celebrating Kents Hill School. Mary Lou and I spent years 1961-1966 there, where we taught and coached and did dorm duty.
 
There were a few buildings on the campus back then, but now there are many more buildings. It now is a very large campus and its buildings take up a lot of area. I worked for a few summers with the maintenance department and mowed lawns and did other jobs. It has changed. Our barn we worked out of is gone. I can't believe the new campus, and I will be quite interested in the tour of all the property. I was there five years ago but didn't have time to look the place over. More about this trip next week.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: