Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Dad 714: Lew's Lawn

(Dad writes today! An additional follow-up from last week's post: He did complete the reunion RSVP's with e-mail help from yours truly. ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! The weather seems to be getting more like spring and summer, with the temperatures reaching into the 80s in certain areas yesterday. Keep those temps rising and the sun shining!
 
Not much going on this week. Lew has mowed the lawn a couple times and it looks good. He still has to avoid an area where strong winds blew down large tree branches. We hope to get it cleared up as the days progress. We'll see where this ends a little later in the summer.
 
Tomorrow I will check out getting a portable oxygen machine. I would like to have a portable in order to move about better. We'll see what I'm told tomorrow. As of now I'm using O2 at night but not during the day. My O2 level seems to drop if I'm doing something. While sitting it remains high. We'll see what direction I take with O2.
 
I've done enough writing for today. So.... Another week of logging in!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: