Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Dad 733: The Right Way

(Dad writes today! I also am hoping for things to go the right way on 11/5/2024. ~ Tracy)

Derf Here!

Fall is here. Temps are now down to the 70s and 60s. We are stretching to reach the 70s. (A few days are over 70 degrees. Not many, though!) The leaves are changing colors, even in the Southern Maine area. More color is showing Downeast and up north. Let's accept the fact that "Winter is coming!" I certainly am not ready for winter, but my vote doesn't count. It will arrive in spite of my "not in a hurry" attitude. Bring it on!

Well, I'm still watching the news coverage of the two attempts on Trump's life. I believe God has spared his life so he can help straighten out this country's direction. Let's hope so.

Only six weeks until November 5th. Hope it goes the right way.

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: